Day 15 of the second 90-Day Burn.
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head at the start of the day:
So, I’m living in “interesting times” as the old Chinese proverb says… It doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve got to get back after it. I’m probably going to run the last 75 days of this 90-Day Burn or #90DB moving forward the same way I ran #75HARD. I don’t like the reporting structure this current blog is in either. It needs to be simplified. I will get that adjusted tonight.
Quote of the day:
Tell it like it is.
MY LIFE BHAGs
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
This is the important stuff. I’ve got to keep it front and center. But the important stuff doesn’t get done without the supporting stuff. I’ve got to simplify how that’s listed and done and reported on this blog before the fun starts tomorrow.