Here we are boys and girls, Day 11. A Sunday. The weather outside is frightful.
I’m grateful that last week has ended and a new week begins today. It means one week of 75Hard is in the books. It means I can look forward to improving this week over last week. It means that we get renewed every seven days. Hope springs eternal!
OBEDIENCE is more important than sacrifice.
The three rules of the Tipping Point — the Law of the Few, the Stickiness Factor, the Power of Context.
75Hard day 8 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 199.4
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 1,080 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
95..8 miles biked | 12.48 miles walked/jogged/ran | 2,001 weight reps
Flopped the AM/PM today because the weather was so shitty. 45 minutes in the slop and cold outside at 10 AM fucking sucks. But it’s done. Clothes and jacket are in the dryer. I’ve got a cup of hot coffee in front of me now. Moving on.
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur book. WIN.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
Watched FULL METAL JACKET again last night. That about sums life up for me right now: “Born to Kill” on the helmet, peace sign on the lapel. THE DUALITY OF MAN. And wrap it all up with a chorus of “Mickey Mouse Club”…
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to 2 Kings on the morning bike ride. Made it to 1 Chronicles 5. That’s where we’ll pick up in the morning. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. WIN.
First marketing program for EXP launched. Results Day 1: 0 Pages Read | 7 Copies Given Away | 7 new subscribers to ENM.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing going into the coming year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. Haircut scheduled for today. DONE. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. REAL AF is caught up. MFCEO is spun up on my phone and I’m ready to begin from the beginning tomorrow. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,816 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…