Five more days until the calendar turns, crew. This is where, if I were on my bike, I would duck my head and pedal hard. Gut it out. Push hard to the finish!
I’m grateful that this year is almost over. Without a doubt, my 55th year has been my toughest. A pending divorce has loomed in the background all year round. Picked up my first (and hopefully only) DUI. Been through IOP. Now meeting with a shrink. Fun times.
The Lord is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you.
Yet when you relied on the Lord, he delivered them into your hand. For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
Microrhythms: The dance we all take part in every human interaction.
Stickiness: The memorable part of any message.
75Hard day 13 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN
Today’s weight: 199.8
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 1,755 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
146.2 miles biked | 21.5 miles walked/jogged/ran | 3,405 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur book. WIN.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
“I didn’t know how I was going to change my life but I did understand the why.”
I am my own PROBLEM. I am my own SOLUTION.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to 2 Chronicles on the morning bike ride. Made it to 2 Chronicles 25. That’s where we’ll pick up in the morning. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. (Current word count: 372) WIN.
First marketing program for EXP ended last night. Here are the overall results:
0 Pages Read | 5 Sales | 22 Copies Given Away | 79 new subscribers to ENM. This program was a success. We’ll look to doing something similar this weekend.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing going into the coming year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. REAL AF is caught up. Listen to MFCEO this morning. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,811 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…