Sometimes all you can do is all you can do. I feel like rock bottom this morning. Time to go up. Start with a day. Get through a day. Do a week. Get through a week, do a month. Get through a month, do a year. That’s what we’re going to start today. All I’ve got to do is get through this day. Accomplish what I can. Hope for the best tomorrow. So, this is what’s up in no particular order:
WIN THE DAY!
- Twitter followers goal: 10K. Reality: 1,605 following | 1,427 followers. DONE
- Primary business goal: $100M sales. Reality: $19M. DONE
- ENXP goal: $100M sales. Reality: $216.97. DONE
- LOVE LIFE. AVOID PHONE. BLOG ABOUT IT. DONE
- One gallon of water (128 oz) DONE
- Alcohol: no more than 6 shots (don’t judge me) (6) DONE
- Windex Master bedroom mirror. DONE
- Owed on house: $163,690.11. DONE
- Diet: Keto. DONE
Intake: Two cheese eggs, two slices of ham, sliced tomato and Vidalia onion. A handful of mixed nuts. A handful of beef jerky. Two pieces of bologna, two slices of cheddar cheese, a hamburger with cheese, more Vidalia onion.
- Clean pool traps DONE
- Clean downstairs bathroom DONE
- Memorize Psalm 1. DONE
- Facebook kids. DONE
- One new writing class—Author Central DONE
- Fix one Kinky Penny story—It’s Only Kinky The First Time DONE
- Work on next Eat. Drink. F*ck. Story. LOSS
- Write O.U. Rasscalle bio. DONE
- Read 10 pages: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. LOSS
- Bike ride: 25 miles LOSS
- Outside workout: 6-7 pm LOSS
- Update progress photo DONE
- Frisella podcast—America… F*ck Yeah! DONE
- Savage Snowflake podcast LOSS
- Pick one section of the house to clean out and empty—cleaned out the vanity in the half bathroom downstairs DONE
- Play lottery. Win lottery. DONE
Thoughts on the Day:
6:42 am: 108 days until a wedding. The house is still a wreck but at least the floors are going in now. Hope to come home to much more progress this evening. Fifteen chores were accomplished this morning. Hope to accomplish four more today at work or during lunch time.
4:14 am: 107 days until a wedding. The way Andy Frisella pitches it, today would be a win. I accomplished a lot more than I thought I would. But I’ve played sports. I’ve played almost perfect games…. and still lost. So, I kind of hold myself to a higher standard. I didn’t win in every facet. So I’m calling today a loss. A tough loss, but a loss. Tomorrow—well, I guess, technically, today is another day. I begin again. With the intent of doing everything right of accomplishing everything on my list. With the intent of WINNING THE DAY.