Day 30. Day 27 of #75HARD, kids. This program is definitely a grinder. Will it make you more mentally tough? Absolutely. I’ve gotten more shit done in 30 days than I did in the last year.
“Two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give.”
– Edwin Arlington Robinson
But God said to me, ‘You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood.’
If I had experienced different things, I would have different things to say.
To voice things as they are is the nearest medicine.
75Hard day 27 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 194.2
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) (WIN).
Running total: 3,645 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
284.9 miles biked | 46.5 miles walked/jogged/ran | 8,923 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur or improvement book. WIN.
The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
My tool box is what I have to work with. I do not despise it, although sometimes I will kick it across the floor because I do not have the words, or the emotion, or the strength to properly express myself. Like my two-year-old self, desperately reaching upward to the top of the refrigerator, trying to communicate to my parents that what I want is a “Hounch.” As all two-year-old know as I utter this, what I really want is a sandwich. I just didn’t currently have the words.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to Psalms on the morning bike ride. Pick up at Psalm 81. Made it to Psalm 105. Will pick up there in the morning. WIN
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. (Current word count: 503). WIN
The infrastructure and notes are in place to write the next 10 serials in the EAT. DRINK. F*CK. Series. That will be my focus until it’s done–about 50K words.
Fourth marketing program for ENXP begins today:
463 Pages Read | 0 Sales | 6 Copies Given Away | 15 new subscribers to ENM.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing this year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Back to MFCEO to fill in this week for my bad-ass education today. Catch up with REAL AF episode when it releases. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,797 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…
We’re live on Instagram now. Look for these hastags: #enm, #emptynestman, #ogceo