Day 31. Day 28 of #75HARD, guys. We have two subscribers that have joined us on The Journey now. Check out Regular Dad and Rat Bastard Named Box. We hope to have some conversations with these guys soon. We’d LOVE to hear your feedback on how those conversations would be best received–VLOG, Podcast, or just some more articles — or maybe all of the above. Let’s hear your thoughts in the COMMENTS section below. THANKS!
“You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tell it like it is.
I think Andy Frisella would like this nugget above a lot. FYI, this links to Andy’s blog. It’s new. I’m going to start following it today. Will also begin curating those articles today and publishing them here. We’ll start with the latest and move forward.
We have no chance of discovering the fullness of our inner music, if we don’t let the players in our hearts and minds and spirits tune.
To hold nothing back in every breath is a spiritual practice.
75Hard day 28 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 192.8
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 3,780 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
296.9 miles biked | 48.25 miles walked/jogged/ran | 9,068 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur or improvement book. WIN.
The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
Went to breakfast with a friend this morning instead of locking down and getting shit done on these lists. I needed to go to that breakfast. I needed to be interrupted. I needed context and content from someone else. It was good. I determine to allow myself to be interrupted a little bit more moving forward.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to Psalms on the morning bike ride. Pick up at Psalm 106. Made it to Psalm 128. Will pick up there in the morning. WIN
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. (Current word count: 1,166). WIN
The infrastructure and notes are in place to write the next 10 serials in the EAT. DRINK. F*CK. Series. That will be my focus until it’s done–about 50K words.
Fourth marketing program for ENXP continues today:
564 Pages Read | 0 Sales | 41 Copies Given Away | 16 new subscribers to ENM.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing this year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Back to MFCEO to fill in this week for my bad-ass education today. Catch up with REAL AF episode when it releases. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,796 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…
We’re live on Instagram now. Look for these hastags: #enm, #emptynestman, #ogceo