Day 33. Day 30 of #75HARD. It’s pouring down rain outside. The forecast is for thunderstorms for the rest of the month. FUN workouts ahead, boys and girls. But enough about that. Let’s WIN TODAY!
I’m grateful to have come this far. Day 30, man. A whole month of grinding it out. If I can get through today, we’re down to a month and a half. Then a week or two of some well earned R&R before moving on to the next phase, which will be The 90-Day Burn.
What we need is always harshly and beautifully right before us, disguised in the wrapping of our nearest urgency. We just refuse to accept this, because it feels so difficult to face.
No matter where we dig or climb, we come upon the fire we left unattended.
Stop talking, stop thinking, and there is nothing that you will not understand.
75Hard day 30 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 194.8
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 4,040 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
339.4 miles biked | 53.36 miles walked/jogged/ran | 9,863 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur or improvement book. WIN.
The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
Stay focused on what is right in front of you. You can’t do anything about the past — but don’t forget it. Memorize the lessons, forget the pain, forget those who hurt you. Don’t look forward to tomorrow — it’s nothing more than a mirage. NOW is the time. NOW is the place. NOW is where you’ll make your mark, your fortune, your legacy.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to Psalms on the morning bike ride. Pick up at Proverbs 29. Made it to Song of Songs 2. Will pick up there in the morning. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. (Current word count: 3,076). WIN.
The infrastructure and notes are in place to write the next 10 serials in the EAT. DRINK. F*CK. Series. That will be my focus until it’s done–about 50K words.
Fourth marketing program for ENXP continues today:
586 Pages Read | 1 Sales | 124 Copies Given Away | 51 new subscribers to ENM.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing this year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Back to REAL AF this morning for my bad-ass education today. Continue with MFCEO episodes as filler. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,794 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…
We’re live on Instagram now. Look for these hastags: #enm, #emptynestman, #ogceo