Day 35. Day 32 of #75HARD, guys. Yep, more rain. A new book release. We went over a thousand subscribers yesterday. We had 22 subscribers last September. That’s pretty amazing growth over the past four plus months. I believe we’re telling a story that people not only want to hear, they want to join to create their own Journey. This shit is getting fun.
“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.”
– Cynthia Ozick
But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.
Our days on earth are like a shadow, without hope.
He died at a good old age, having enjoyed long life, wealth and honor. His son Solomon succeeded him as king.
75Hard day 32 today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 193.2
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 4,310 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
350.7 miles biked | 58.61 miles walked/jogged/ran | 11,128 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur or improvement book. WIN.
The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo.
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head:
I’ve got therapy tonight. There’s no wiggling around it. Face it. Absorb the truth found there. Leave any lies. Move forward, ready to go with a new reality.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to Isaiah on the morning bike ride. Pick up at Isaiah 9. Made it to Isaiah 10. Will pick up there in the morning. Did both my workouts outside this evening, so I didn’t get a chance to listen. Ready Isaiah 9 instead. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. (Current word count: 4,564). WIN.
The infrastructure and notes are in place to write the next 10 serials in the EAT. DRINK. F*CK. Series. That will be my focus until it’s done–about 50K words.
Fourth marketing program for ENXP continues today:
1,398 Pages Read | 4 Sales | 172 Copies Given Away | 79 new subscribers to ENM.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing this year will work. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Back to MFCEO this morning for my bad-ass education today. Return to REAL AF when new episodes are available. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,792 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…
We’re live on Instagram now. Look for these hastags: #enm, #emptynestman, #ogceo