Here we are kids, Day 4. Day 4 is the day. Feels like fucking real time because that’s what it is.
Here we go.
I’m glad to be alive. I’m glad to begin this quest in earnest.
WordPress, you are a fucking goddess AND you are a piece of fucking shit. I love you and I hate you.
75Hard begins today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Starting weight: 206.0
Current weight: 206.0
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 135 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
19..2 miles biked | 1.68 miles walked/jogged/ran | 445 reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur book. WIN.
Solomon Business Degree
- Progress picture every day. WIN.
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head: Fuck this shit. Sobriety sucks.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Pray to God that this program will keep me sober, keep me strong, and keep me close to him. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. WIN.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing going into the coming year will work. WIN.
- See 3.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,823 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…