Here we are kids, Day 6. Let’s get after it.
I’m grateful that the Nyquil worked last night. I’m grateful for a full night’s sleep.
Was listening to 1 Kings 1-7 this morning on the bike ride. Highly entertaining. Would suggest you give it a listen. As entertaining as any of the crime family movies and it’s easy to see where the writers got their base information. Solomon was definitely a bad-ass.
I’m already doing 1.3 miles more in a bike workout than when I started. I realize that those gains are finite, but where else in my life will I find that I thought I was doing the max when in reality I wasn’t?
75Hard day three today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 203.6
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 305 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN
40..6 miles biked | 5.39 miles walked/jogged/ran | 1,041 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur book. WIN.
Solomon Business Degree
- Progress picture every day. WIN
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head: I’m weak. But I’m getting stronger. My mind has been in park and on hiatus for way too long. The basics I’ve known but haven’t practiced. Now it’s time to do something about it.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Begin listening to 1 Kings on the morning bike ride. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. WIN.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing going into the coming year will work. Continue new additions to website. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. Get some house chores done. Kitchen mopped and cleaned. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Get back to MFCEO podcasts on drive times today. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,821 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…