Here we are boys and girls, Day 7. Charge!
I’m grateful to make it to day 4 of the 75Hard Challenge. It feels like running up hill all the way…. but in a good way.
Admit where you are today and work today toward where you want to be tomorrow.
I’m already doing 1.7 miles more in a bike workout than when I started. I realize that those gains are finite, but I’ve got to wonder where else in my life can I dig deep within me and get a little bit more production?
75Hard day four today.
- Diet. Zero cheat meals. Zero alcohol. WIN.
Today’s weight: 202
- 8 bottles of water (gallon) WIN.
Running total: 540 ounces
- 45-minute AM Workout. WIN.
45-minute PM Workout Outside. WIN.
52..0 miles biked | 7.23 miles walked/jogged/ran | 1,041 weight reps
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneur book. WIN.
Solomon Business Degree
- Progress picture every day. WIN
Here ya go:
Listening to and reporting on the talk inside of my head: Life is brutal right now. But I realize that it is a necessary brutality.
SELF-SUGGESTION: THIS IS WHERE I’M GOING. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF PROGRESS TOWARD THAT GOAL TODAY? This is where the rubber hits the road, team. This is the good stuff. These are the end goals. This is what it’s all about.
- I am a man after God’s own heart.
- I am a world-class athlete.
- I drive a world-class $100M publishing business.
- I help drive the company I work for to $100M.
- emptynestman.com is the marketing machine that drives the $100M publishing company.
- I am the best man, father, and grandfather I can be.
- I am one bad-ass motherfucker.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 to complete TODAY. Get out of the comfort zone:
- Continue listening to 1 Kings on the morning bike ride. WIN.
- Work my ass off with both the AM and the PM workout. WIN.
- Write on the current book. WIN.
- Pray to God that the concepts and programs we’re implementing going into the coming year will work. Continue new additions to website. WIN.
- Publish the curated articles. Continue to cultivate Twitter followers. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will rise up and be the best man, father, and grandfather I can be. Get some house chores done. Attend Therapy Session tonight. WIN.
- Pray to God that I will be bad-ass. Continue MFCEO podcasts on drive times today. WIN.
The LADDER TO THE TOP 7 was completed today. Today is a WIN.
THIS IS THE REALITY: 1,820 days until my journey is complete. Will I make it?
Here we go…